
http://www.mediafire.com/?5znwvubyzfl/
I decided to do this Trial album because they were a very big band in the 90s. They were a political straight edge band passionate with the agony of this world.
The album was released in 1999 and in my opinion is one of the best albums of 90's hardcore. This band is reuiniting to play Burning Fight in Chicago in May. Super bummed I wont be there but definately get your hands on this record if you don't have it yet.
I think that the true meaning of hardcore is one thats very lost with new hardcore kids. There is no awareness of what hardcore was started as and how its about the struggle, displacement, and bullshit this world gives us. This album definately shows a lot of that with the lyrics.
"we are born into suffering
with constructs icons, idols, and eyes
which manifest and forecast our fear of our own demise
but on the eve of the apocalypse
you can burn these words into my flesh"

No comments:
Post a Comment