Sunday, June 21, 2009

I've been slacking

hey everyone i've been slacking alot lately. I have been in the works of getting my summer all planned out and working on moving out of the manor. Pretty bummed but I gotta and i'll definately miss everyone there.

Just an update on me. My 19th birthday is comin up July 1st. Pretty stoked to be 19 even though nothing cool really comes with that. The weekend of July 11th i'll be headin out to minneapolis to catch Mammoth Grinder and Hatred Surge on their way to Sound and Fury and then also catchin up with Tragedy at the Triple Rock on the 12th. I'm also hosting a house show at the Manor on July 19th with Mad Minds and Overload from Ohio. They are some good fast hardcore/punk bands to definately check out. Any Omaha locals who peep this get ahold of me so I can get you on the show. I'll also be heading out to Oxnard on July 30th to spend a few days in California for Sound and Fury and to hang out with a bunch of friends. Should be a good time.

Another reason I have been slackin lately is i'm in the works of putting out my own zine. It'll be spotlighting local bands as well as album reviews, personal experiences, and I definately will be requesting any locals or anyone who might read this blog to submit articles or anything they'd like to see in a zine.

I'll be having another album up for review and download later tonight. Thanks alot to anyone who takes the time to read this and/or download the albums I am all about and listens to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment